See new possibilities, explore the options
I was forced to quit my job because of medical issues and had to find another career that did not require me to stand. After several coaching sessions I selected accounting as a new field and proceeded to get a certificate in bookkeeping, which has proven to be a great fit for my skills. Thank you Careers With A Purpose for helping me through this tough time.
~ Annette, Denver
You Are Not Your Job
After working in the same position for a while we tend to equate "Who We Are" with "What We Do". Break this cycle by seeing who you are and what you're capable of.
You Have Gifts To Impart
Identifying your God-given gifts is a driving emotional desire in all of us. What you do today to identify and understand those gifts will have a lifelong benefit.
Clarify Your Mission & Purpose
Finding your mission and purpose is at the core of every human being. God purpose for us far exceeds our human abilities, let Careers help you explore God’s life plan and career goals for you
Maximize Your Resume
Most American’s have a love/hate relationship with their resume. They need it, but have no clue how to build it. There are foundational principles we will teach you about how to build your resume for the reader, that’s the key.
Contact us today to discover the options you may not realize are available.
I had been a CFO for an accounting firm in Denver, but was laid off. I found Careers With A Purpose the right ministry at the right time. They helped me update my resume and polished my interviewing skills, which landed me another CFO job within 90 days. Careers With A Purpose was a blessing to me.
Take our comprehensive assessment online
Unpack your results with one of our coaches
Explore your options with guidance from our coaches
Step into you career with the Directional Wisdom you need to be successful
10 Life Changing Benefits of Working with Careers With A Purpose.
- Identify your key strengths and find reliable criteria to set your career path.
- Understanding our coaching process builds confidence through having a systematic approach.
- Discover your emotional, relational and spiritual gifting allowing you to live a life of purpose.
- Recognize the desires of your heart so you can understand how God made you.
- Free yourself from well-meaning opinions when planning your career.
- Experience career coaching that allows you to mature into the person God intended.
- Build healthy relationships by learning how to appreciate the gifts of others.
- Understand the uniqueness of which jobs best fit you when considering career options.
- Learn how to use your gifts to function effectively in the work world.
- Establish a plan, with purpose, that sets you up for total success.
I was struggling with the desire to change careers. I loved what I did for 20 years but couldn’t stop feeling there was something more for me. Careers helped me understand my desires and gave me the confidence to become an entrepreneur.